Thursday, January 6, 2011

lelakiiiii ? sometimes they're shit !

What do you like in a guy? There is nothing much to be concern of. They are actually more complicated than girls… what I can say, I don’t like them, it’s not I’m a kind of lesbian,

but their manner do annoys me… 

How can I be in love if them all attitude just like trash? Yeah, trashes… I won’t say much but we can easily see it as today they treat us like ashes, like we’re not exist upon their two, or their four eyes… I easily get nice and be friendly to a guy, but I too became hurt when I see them being nice to another human in my gender as they said they won’t be nice to anybody except me...



It really sound like a promise don’t they? But them all suckers easily broke it…but they can easily say that ‘we tight no extra special relationship, so I can flirt with anybody I want’… so it turns out that way… all I can do is just nothing, I can just watch…Sometimes I turn to be down.. 

I let out two different tears…

            
            (T~T)