Thursday, January 6, 2011

DANGGGG !!!!!   My final result is just 3.16 ! My GRAMMAR that I aimed I get at least B, but then I got C! oh myyyyyyy ~~ it was allll like WAEGURAEEEE!!!?????  At first I cursed so muchhh like giving the hell over her and thinking slightly to burn down the lec’s car and then to burn up the whole college ! ngaaaaaaaaa  -__w__-“

 nevesss dowwh !


But that’s ok, though my parents expect more than what I got now… btw, who don’t want it better, right?? But it always ok for me, I will do better in the coming sem… for sure!

NOAHHHHHHH, I turned so down last night and I felt frightened to tell my mom and dad.. I went all shaking from head to toe, my face must be turn blue or green at the time I make the confession to them, my feet went all freezing cold and my hand turned out to be not more than a zombie.. my eyes went all white and I guess my head turned smaller and my ears gone bigger! Oh my that was no way  but just gave me low blood pressure…… huuuuuuu ~_~”

I told my mom and then she said ‘ I thought you got
EMPAT RATA just like your other sisters and brothers… I let out big and huge and loooong sigh… I just don’t know what to say to them, so I said im the highest among all (tipooo) hihi~~~ wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! But whats more shocked, she asked me to get married~ haihhhh !


 hahahhahahahhaha !


Deahhhh LALA, how come can you be so phaaaaaboooo????

??????


OHH ! but that’s okay.. sem 2, and the coming sems, I won’t play nimore, I can do better! Im going to wear any armor around my whole body to prevent myself from playing around! Haihhhh~ how I wasted so muchhh and DANGGGGGGGG! It still strike me back each time I think bout it ! Grrrrrr!