Monday, November 8, 2010

She is just an ordinary person .. but she act like she is a queen !

she was so close to me.. as time pass by, she become so annoying.. i cant help anything but just watch the way she act,the way her manner flowing rude toward me.. as a friend, there are just so much to think when it comes to comment on her way of handling herself, and her way to treat her friend.. so i keep myself silent.. 
she was like a queen with soo many kings ! oh shit there . i just dont know how long will i stand to be a drama queen in my life where actually i dont deserve this.. i have so much to think and u small girl, cant you just sit and think how to understand me and behave like you should be ?
ure just small, cant you think the percentage of dying when i give you a piece of me?
omaigod girl, u play innocent in front of people and act like im the one who did the fault and u take me for granted.. who the hell do you think you are hah?  huhhh!

please think of our frienship as i love you more than any other friends i have !

or i guess,in the end,it'll be the end of the two of us and nobody loves you.. :'(

 hurmm...